Skip to content
Skip to section navigation
Skip to content Skip to section navigation
Edit Account Info
Your password has expired. You must change your password to proceed on the site.
1. Create a confidential account with a parent or teacher and sign into that account before posting.
2. Never post my personal information - or personal information about others - such as a cell phone number, home number, home address, school name, school address or location. It is okay to share my grade level and information about my vision condition.
3. Submit a Perkins Media Release form signed by a parent/legal guardian before any photo or video can be posted.
4. Check with parents or guardian before posting pictures or videos of myself.
5. Never post pictures or videos of other students. In no cases may inappropriate pictures of anyone be posted.
6. Use appropriate language. This means no profanity (swearing), never writing mean or rude posts, and never responding to a mean or rude post.
7. Never share PTT password with anyone other than my parent, legal guardian or teacher.
8. Tell my parent or teacher immediately if anything on the website makes me uncomfortable.
9. Email Paths to Technology staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if anything on the website makes me uncomfortable.
10. Focus my posts and comments on technology and/or assistive technology.
11. Avoid using a screen name that includes my name, birthday or any personal information. Some ideas of possible screen names include types of animals, favorite food or something I love.
12. Never agree to meet in person someone that I meet online.
Note that the Paths to Technology website will be monitored by Perkins staff and inappropriate posts will be deleted.
Switch to plain text editor
More information about text formats
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown, MA 02472
FAQAboutContact Perkins eLearningVisit Perkins.org
Sign up for email updates Subscribe Follow Us