Written for Paths to Technology by Kim with Sendero
Sendero now offering an Instructional PowerPoint for the Seeing Eye GPS app.
The Seeing Eye GPS Instructional PowerPoint is a getting started guide intended for use by individuals who want to learn the basics of the app. It was originally created for O&M Specialists, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Counselors, and other Educators so that they could help their students learn the app. It is accessible with a screen reader. The PowerPoint includes the following topics:
- Benefits of Accessible GPS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Downloading, Purchasing, and Upgrading the App
- App Basics: Accuracy, Maps, Basic Functions
- Getting Started: Screen Layout, Function Buttons
- App Functions: Location, LookAround Mode, Points of Interest (POIs), and Routes
- Practicing with the App: Learn How to Create Various Routes and Save your own Points of Interest (POIs)
- Helpful Tips to get the most out of Seeing Eye GPS
If you are interested in scheduling a webinar for your school or agency, please contact Sendero Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.