Register for the SAS Data Science Lab and experience data visualization in an entirely new way.
SAS will present unprecedented access to data science and data visualization at the 32nd International Conference on Technology and Persons With Disabilities (also known as the CSUN conference) in San Diego.
You are cordially invited to experience the new technology for yourself during the hands-on SAS Data Science Lab at the conference on March 2 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration is required – just email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Location: Regatta A/B room, Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego
What can you do at the SAS Data Science Lab?
- Try SAS® Graphics Accelerator, a free browser extension that enables users with visual impairments to interactively explore data visualizations such as bar charts, line charts, histograms, and scatter plots using sound.
- Try SAS University Edition, free SAS software that enables independent access to data science for a broad range of students, including those with disabilities.
- Learn how to create data visualizations that support accessibility features such as automatically generated text descriptions, access to source data in tabular format, and interactive exploration of data visualizations using sound.
- Learn how to create SAS output that complies with WCAG 2.0 AA and, more importantly, enables unprecedented access to quantitative information.
- Get a copy of the SAS University Edition Quick Start Guide for Students With Visual Impairments.
- Get a copy of Creating Accessible SAS 9.4 Output Using ODS and ODS Graphics