MLWordTips iOS app aids blind users in learning to use Microsoft Word. This app is part reference guide and part tutorial, with a series of 21 short lessons. The app costs $4.99 and teaches keyboard commands needed for using Microsoft Word on a PC.
Here is a partial list of the lessons:
- The Document Window
- Cursor Movement
- Quick Editing Techniques
- Saving Your Document
- Opening Documents
- Closing a Document/Starting a New Document/Exiting the MS-Word Application
- Selecting Text in MS-Word is a Shifty Business
- Inserting the Date and Time
- Spell-checking Your Document
- Applying BASIC Character Formatting
- Applying Paragraph Formatting
- Printing Your Document
For more information about MLWordTips App, go to AccessWorld Magazine's article, MLWordTips App from Lynette Tatum: Quick Keyboard Tips for Microsoft Word.