The Person-Centered Planning online summer course is designed to train people to be person-centered planning facilitators that empowers the student to lead the team. The presenter is Dr. Nancy Salem-Hartshorne who is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Delta College, and a School Psychologist.
- Identify language and terms used in Person-Centered Planning
- Describe the history of planning for people with disabilities
- Explain Circles of Support
- Practice Active Listening, managing challenging situations, and graphic plan making
- Facilitate a simulated planning session