Google's software update included accessibility improvements!
New Shortcut command that instantly toggles Braille Support in Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Windows: Ctrl+Alt+H for Windows
- Mac: CMD+Option+H
- Improved navigating and selecting content inside tables
- Improved navigation shortcuts so that the user can hear where the cursor has landed such as in comments or suggestions
- Braille displays render content, including symbols and emojis and announce misspelling and grammatical errors
- Improvements on how screen readers verbalize non-text information such as comments and suggestions