Facebook is a popular social media website first developed by Mark Zuckerberg while he was a student at Havard in 2004. Registered Facebook users create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.
- Every second there are 20,000 people on Facebook
- On average, there are 486,183 users a minute accessing Facebook from their mobile
- There are 745 million daily mobile users
- Every minute there are 150,000 messages sent.
- There are 500,000 'likes' every minute
- 350 million photo uploads per day
- Users spend 21 minutes per day on average on Facebook
- Facebook generates $1.4 million in revenue every hour
- 73% of Facebook's add revenue comes from mobile advertising
Want to become more efficient using Facebook? Use these simple keyboard commands!
Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- ? - Brings up the Keyboard Shortcut Help
- J - Scroll to the next News Feed post
- K - Scroll to previous News Feed post
- P - Make a new post
- L - Like or unlike the selected post
- C - Comment on the selected post
- S - Share the selected post
- O - Open attachment of the selected post
- Enter - See more of the selected post
- Q - Search Messenger contacts
- / - Search
Note: Keyboard shortcut commands also work with screen readers!
The video below demonstrates the top Facebook keyboard shortcuts.