In this digital age, students do need to be tech savvy and 'digitally literate'; however, there are times that a hard copy is desired. With the BrailleNote Touch, you can send KeyWord documents wirelessly to a Romeo 60, Juliet 120 and Index V5 embossers.
Embossing from a BrailleNote Touch
- BrailleNote Touch and embosser must be connected to the same WI-FI network.
- Grab the embosser's IP address from the embosser's menu.
- From the Touch's KeyWord main menu, choose Settings.
- Under "Embosser's IP address" type the IP address and press ENTER.
- Return to the KeyWord menu and select "Emboss".
- Select the desired KeWord file and press ENTER.
Watch the follow video for step-by-step instruction of how to set up and emboss from a BrailleNote Touch.