The University of Washington is a leader in providing accessibility for students with disabilities who are studying to go into STEM fields. As professors are preparing for the fall term, here are some of resources related to accessible online learning.
- 20 Tips for Offering Accessible Online Campus Services
- 20 Tips for Teaching an Accessible Online Course
- 30 Web Accessibility Tips
- Accessibility and Universal Design of Online Meetings
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Instruction
- Online Learning Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- Creating Accessible Videos