508 XPress is a quarterly newsletter that focuses on making electronic content accessible to everyone. 508 XPress Newsletter is associated with the US Department of Veterans Affairs. In the Spring 2016 edition, you will find:
- Quick tip: Save It As a .Doc
- Section 508 Requirements and Your Videos
- Creating Accessible Infographics
- Plain Language Provisions: User Interface Elements
- Twitter Releases Accessible Images
- CSUN 2016 Recap: Federal Accessibility in Focus
For more accessibility information, view the previous newsletters. Visit the Section 508 website to review 508 checklists, training materials for developing accessible content and to register for courses.