Microsoft NINJA Camp is a five-day boot camp created to prepare students with disabilities for tech careers.
- Learn digital skills using Microsoft products
- Connect with Microsoft employees with disabilities in the workplace
- Grow in confidence by leveraging personal strengths
- Train to join the next generation of Accessibility community leaders
August 12 - 16, 2019 (9 am - 4 pm)
Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond, Washington
- Current 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students with a disability
- All levels of tech skills
- No GPA requirement, must meet specific grade level requirements
Free (includes breakfast, lunch and snacks)
Camp Website and Registration
February 1, 2019 5 pm Pacific
Accepted participants will be notified via email on February 22, 2019.
NINJA Camp Q&A Conference call
Thursday, January 24 at 4 pm Pacific Time. Call 206-800-4384, 425-6160754 or 866-679-9995 (toll free) and enter the conference ID 13346208# when prompted.
Note: This camp is a day camp only (9:00 - 4:00).