Teach your students to take a photo of the graphics they make, and how to label the photo, so they can send it to their teacher.
I teach my students to take photos of the math graphs they make with the APH Graphic Aid for Mathematics (Catalog Number: 1-00460-01)
- Put the graph on the floor.
- Line up your toes to the edge of the graph mat. -Hold your elbows up against your rib cage, with your hands at waist level and hold the tablet or phone horizontally from the floor (perpendicular from your body)
- Snap the photo.
- To label it, with voice over on:
- With two fingers slightly apart, "Double tap" and "hold" for a few seconds.
- Listen for an audible notification and the label field will open.
- Type in the description. Be specific: Question 10, unit test 8, and the date.
- Slide to the bottom of hthe screen and find "share."
- Send to the teacher, yourself, and your TVI. Sending a copy to yourself makes it easy to find again in case the teacher claims you did not send it.
Sending it to their TVI reminds the TVI what a super student they are and lets him/her know the student is on top of the work! Next time the student opens it, there will be that description to let them know what it is…awesome.