At the beginning of the 2017-2018 School Year, I went on a quest to look for an app that Special Educators could easily use to take data. My hunt stopped at Percentally.
Percentally offers special educators the following features to make data collection and case management much easier:
- Schedule Daily Sessions
- Create a goal bank
- Log students progress and case notes
- Data collected is separated between independent, prompted and total
- Data collected is transferred on to graphs
- Data can be backed up between devices
- Can easily record the data of students in group session
- Multiple goals can be set for one student
My other favorite feature is that Percentally Pro 2 is compatible with Voice Over!
You can can watch my demo with VoiceOver below.
The video below demonstrates how to get started with the Percentally app and helpful hints.