Math By Ear is a virtual audio lesson series teaching Math to blind and visually impaired middle school and high school students.
This Math By Ear lesson is part of the chapter on Linear Equations in One Variable.
In This Lesson
- Representation of positive and negative numbers with (and without!) signs
- Concept of the number line
- When you have a double negative
- Understanding and solving various cases of addition and subtraction problems involving negative numbers
- A bunch of tricky questions for you to practice
The video below provides strategies for adding and subtracting negative numbers.
Please leave your questions and feedback in the comment section below.