Welcome to episode number twentieth second of the It’s My Job podcast. In this episode of It's My Job, Carl, a student from Colorado, interviews Ms. Robin Tueting. Robin is a goalball medalist and an O&M instructor at Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind.
The It’s My Job podcast features student interviewers talking with adults who are blind or visually impaired, investigating important questions like how they use technology and how they connect with other people. Our interviews were designed by students, for students. Stay tuned after the podcast to learn how to get involved!
Episode twentieth Tech Resources
Carl and Ms. Robin talk about a lot of technologies she uses at work in their personal lives. Here are the websites for some of the resources they mentioned. Explore these sites to learn more.
- ACVREP Certifications
- U.S. Paralympic Goalball Teams
- International Blind Sports Federation Goalball World Championships and other Major Events (ISBA)
- Vision Aware's Introduction to Orientation and Mobility
- RollerBlading: Advice from the Voice of Experience from the Braille Monitor
- Paralympic Games Tokyo 2021
- How I became a Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
The link to the It's My Job # 22 YouTube video