Google Classroom enables teachers to create an online classroom space that enables educators to simply creating, distributing, and grading assignments.
This video tutorial series provides step-by-step instruction on how to navigate and use Google Classroom with NVDA or JAWS. In the previous Google Classroom posts, April Bahl (SixDotMath) shared:
Videos in Part 1:
- Video 1: How to Join a Classroom
- Video 2: Classroom Overview
- Video 3: Dealing with Pop-Ups
- Video 4: Classroom Dashboard
Videos In Part 2:
- Video 5: Class Stream Tab
- Video 6: Class Classwork Tab
- Video 7: Class People Tab
Videos in Part 3:
- Video 8: To Do Page
- Video 9: View Your Work
- Video 10: Assignment Details Part 1
- Video 11: Assginment Details Part 2
Videos in Part 5:
- Video 12: Questions: Multiple Choice and Short Answer
- Video 13: Questions: Discussion Details
This post will share the last three videos, covering Materials Details, Class and Private Comments, and Google Classroom Settings.
Video 14 will explore using the materials resources posted by the teacher.
The final video, video 16, explores the Settings page to access your profile, to change the picture and account settings, and to change email notifications for all or some classes.
Additional Posts in this Series
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 1: Joining a Class, Classroom Overview, Dealing with Pop-Ups, Classroom Dashboard
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 2: Stream Tab, Classwork Tab and Class People Tab
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 3: To-Do Page and View Your Work Page
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 4: Assignment Details
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 5: Google Classroom Questions