Google Classroom enables teachers to create an online classroom space that enables educators to simply creating, distributing, and grading assignments.
This video tutorial series provides step-by-step instruction on how to navigate and use Google Classroom with NVDA or JAWS. In the previous Google Classroom posts, April Bahl (SixDotMath) shared:
Videos in Part 1:
- Video 1: How to Join a Classroom
- Video 2: Classroom Overview
- Video 3: Dealing with Pop-Ups
- Video 4: Classroom Dashboard
Videos In Part 2:
- Video 5: Class Stream Tab
- Video 6: Class Classwork Tab
- Video 7: Class People Tab
Videos in Part 3:
- Video 8: To Do Page
- Video 9: View Your Work
This post will share the next two videos, both of which cover the Assignment Details page.
The Assignment Details Part 1 contains all the information about specfic assignments. The first video covers what is on the Assignment page and how to navigate it.
The Assignment Details Part 2 video discusses adding, creating and removing files on the Assignment Details page.
Additional Posts in this Series
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 1: Joining a Class, Classroom Overview, Dealing with Pop-Ups, Classroom Dashboard
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 2: Stream Tab, Classwork Tab and Class People Tab
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 3: To-Do Page and View Your Work Page
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 5: Questions
- Google Classroom Using NVDA/JAWS Part 6: Materials Details, Class & Private Comments, Google Classroom Settings