This one day hands-on workshop on Thursday, November 30, 2017 focuses on teaching educators to effectively implement Bookshare in the classroom with students who are blind or have low vision.
Check out this FREE workshop at other locations.
Massachusetts: Perkins School for the Blind
Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2, 2017
55 Beechwood Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
- Get started quickly and easily with Bookshare
- Access and integrate accessible educational materials (AEM) into the classroom for students with visual impairments
- Equalize education for students with print disabilities & improve student outcomes through technology
- Use compatible assistive technology tools to read Bookshare books
- Empower students with accessible books and technology for lifelong learning
PDPs, CEs, ACVREP
For additional information, please contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712.