This workshop was held on Friday, April 13, 2018.
Speakers were Burju Sari, Dr. Lotfi Merabet, Dr. Christopher Bennett, Dr. Corinna Bauer, Dr. Christine Roman-Lantzy, Lindsay Hiller, Dr. Anne Fulton, Ellen Mazel
- Lessons Learned from a Parent Perspective - Burju Sari
- A Neuro-Opthalmology Perspective: The Brain, Current Research and Case Study presentation – Lotfi Merabet, OD, Ph.D., MPH,
- Christopher R. Bennett, Ph.D., Corinna Bauer, Ph.D.
- Current Best Practices from an Educational Perspective – Christine Roman-Lantzy, Ph.D.
- A Formula for Determination of Service Delivery – Lindsay Hillier, M.Ed.
- Collaborative and Coordinated Care of Children with CVI– Anne Fulton, MD
- Teaching Strategies for Students with CVI– Ellen Mazel, M.Ed.
Stay tuned for information about our 2019 symposium, hope to see you there!