You will need to submit three letters of recommendation describing your work with children with CVI. At least one must be from a parent, at least one from a professional (TVI, Administrator, etc.), and the third may be from either.
The following guidelines are offered to be shared with anyone who will be writing a letter of reference for an applicant for The Perkins-Roman CVI Range© Endorsement.
________ has applied for the Perkins/Roman CVI Range endorsement. Your letter of reference is intended to support the applicant's assertion that he/she has:
- extensive experience working with children with CVI in all three phases
- expertise administering The CVI Range
- worked extensively with families and other team members
- demonstrated leadership related to CVI
Please include the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Your relationship to the applicant
- Your knowledge of his/her expertise (include specific examples)
- Reason(s) you support the applicant being awarded this endorsement.