The Teacher's Edition for the APH Life Science Tactile Graphics set may be purchased from APH or may be dowloaded as a file and printed.
Please see notes below from the APH website:
- Replacement item for Life Science Tactile Graphics.
APHdoes not carry this publication in inventory for immediate delivery -- when you order it, they will produce it for you as a special order; therefore, allow several weeks for delivery.
- Downloadable Manual: This publication is also available as a free-of-charge download -- you may print it as needed using the downloaded file.
AVAILABLE ON QUOTA FUNDS
- This is the teacher's edition to the excellent set of Life Science Tactile Graphics put out by APH. See review at: http://www.perkinselearning.org/accessible-science/aph-life-science-tactile-graphics
- The teacher's edition is printed in large print.
- Appropriate for use by the TVI, but even more so by the general education Biology teacher in order to be prepared to provide the student of biology with raised lines of related content.
- None noted