- Sci-Voice Talking LabQuest
- a USB keyboard
- three sensors: stainless steel temperature, differential voltage, and current.
- wireless connectivity
- a much larger hard drive
- a faster processor
- on-demand published Vernier Lab manuals in electronic format
- easier access to personalized settings for text-to-speech playback
- statistical analysis of data
- date and time features
Please see new features in the description section.
The LabQuest 2 is significantly more expensive than it's predecessor.
The LabQuest 2 is available for $1995.00 from Independence Science.