- This item is available as a FREE download from APH.
- This thorough checklist provides information on necessary items for the student with visual impairment in the science lab and skills to be mastered.
- Sections include behaviors specific to students with visual impairment, familiarization with experimental procedures, organizational trays necessary, lab ware, lighting considerations, and safety equipment.
- This checklist provides an easy-to-use method to determine the readiness of a student with a visual impairment in a laboratory setting.
- It guides the TVI to prepare the student as needed through the year.
- It is available as a FREE download from APH.
FREE download from APH - Please see link.