Skip to content
Skip to section navigation
Perkins eLearning Main Menu
Watch & Learn
CVI Range Endorsement
Active Learning Space
Paths to Literacy
Paths to Technology
Paths to Transition
Transition Planning Asia
All Lessons & Activities
About Lessons & Activities
How to Share a Strategy
Expanded Core Curriculum
Literacy & Braille
Orientation and Mobility
Visual Impairment & Blindness
Young Adults Through Seniors
Create new account
Request new password
When you write a post, the Username will be displayed as the author of your post.
Students should not use their last name.
Spaces are allowed; punctuation is not allowed except for periods, hyphens, apostrophes, and underscores.
A valid e-mail address. All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.
Title or Position (e.g. Teacher, Parent, etc.)
Level of Students
Zip Code or Country Name
I am under 18 years of age
Guidelines for Students on Paths to Technology & Perkins eLearning
By checking this box, I agree to abide by this agreement and respect these guidelines.
Students under the age of 18 must read and agree to the following guidelines in order to create an account and use the Paths to Technology website. I agree to do the following:
1. Create a confidential account with a parent or teacher and sign into that account before posting.
2. Never post my personal information - or personal information about others - such as a cell phone number, home number, home address, school name, school address or location. It is okay to share my grade level and information about my vision condition.
3. Submit a Perkins Media Release form signed by a parent/legal guardian before any photo or video can be posted.
4. Check with parents or guardian before posting pictures or videos of myself.
5. Never post pictures or videos of other students. In no cases may inappropriate pictures of anyone be posted.
6. Use appropriate language. This means no profanity (swearing), never writing mean or rude posts, and never responding to a mean or rude post.
7. Never share PTT password with anyone other than my parent, legal guardian or teacher.
8. Tell my parent or teacher immediately if anything on the website makes me uncomfortable.
9. Email Paths to Technology staff at email@example.com if anything on the website makes me uncomfortable.
10. Focus my posts and comments on technology and/or assistive technology.
11. Avoid using a screen name that includes my name, birthday or any personal information. Some ideas of possible screen names include types of animals, favorite food or something I love.
12. Never agree to meet in person someone that I meet online.
Note that the Paths to Technology website will be monitored by Perkins staff and inappropriate posts will be deleted.
Please read and agree to our
I agree with these terms
Manage your notifications
Perkins eLearning is a portal of different educational websites. We are working to streamline the registration process, so that it will be easier for you to create a single account with a single password. At the moment a number of our sites (Paths to Literacy, online classes, and Perkins eLearning) currently sit on different platforms and require separate registration. After registering you can manage more options for notifications by visiting your account page. Please indicate which of our free sites you would like to sign up for.
Sign me up for everything
Show me my options
Select options below to receive email notifications with new blog posts, eNewsletters, etc.
Get all the latest news through our monthly online newsletter!
Online Professional Development:
Sign up to learn about our latest webinars, webcasts, online classes, and tutorials!
Find out about upcoming trainings on our Watertown campus, including both face-to-face and blended trainings
Classroom activities and resources for making science accessible to students who are blind or visually impaired
Active Learning Space:
Information and resources based on Dr. Lilli Nielsen’s approach for learners with significant multiple disabilities.
Activity Bank Strategies:
Lots of activities in all subject areas for students who are blind or visually impaired, including those with additional disabilities or deafblindness
Paths to Common Core:
Lesson plans for Common Core State Standards for Students with Visual Impairments
Paths to Literacy for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired:
Interactive site with hands-on activities, information, and resources for anyone interested in all aspects of literacy, including for children with additional disabilities or deafblindness
Paths to Technology:
Keep up with new techniques and developments in assistive technology for students with visual impairments.
Paths to Transition:
Resources and activities for independent living and career exploration for youth who are blind or visually impaired, including those with additional disabilities
Perkins-Roman CVI Range © Endorsement:
Find out how you can receive an endorsement in The CVI Range.
Scout is an information clearinghouse with resources for teachers, families, and others on all aspects of blindness and visual impairment
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 4 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
Leave this field blank