SOLD OUT! Sign up for waiting list. Check out this FREE workshop at other locations in New York and Massachusetts.
New York: Dominican College
Friday and Saturday, November 10 and 11, 2017
470 Western Hwy S
Orangeburg, NY 10962
New Hampshire: Granite State College SOLD OUT!!
Thursday, November 30, 2017
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
Massachusetts: Perkins School for the Blind
Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2, 2017
55 Beechwood Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
This one day hands-on workshop focuses on teaching educators to effectively implement Bookshare in the classroom with students who are blind or have low vision.
- Get started quickly and easily with Bookshare
- Access and integrate accessible educational materials (AEM) into the classroom for students with visual impairments
- Equalize education for students with print disabilities & improve student outcomes through technology
- Use compatible assistive technology tools to read Bookshare books
- Empower students with accessible books and technology for lifelong learning
PDPs, CEs, ACVREP
For additional information, please contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712.