Starts on March 11, 2019 - April 7, 2019 and runs for 4 weeks. Early bird expires on February 24, 2019.
This course will support students’ pathways to success through this facilitated approach that empowers the student to lead the team
- Identify language and terms used in Person-Centered Planning
- Describe the history of planning for people with disabilities
- Explain Circles of Support
- Practice Active Listening, managing challenging situations, and graphic plan making
- Facilitate a simulated planning session
Credits: 20 ACVREP, CTLE, Professional Development, or Continuing Education Credits; 2 Graduate Credits
Price: $220 for Professional Development / $475 Graduate Credit
Early Bird Pricing until February 24, 2019: $195 for Professional Development/$450 Graduate Credit
Other Payment Options
To pay by Purchase Order, or to register a group of three or more, contact Perkins eLearning at 617.972.7720 or perkins.elearning@Perkins.org.